To organise and maintain effective levels of high-quality delivery across the SWFCCP participation strand.
To devise and implement staffing rotas to carry out the SWFCCP delivery programmes across all areas.
Supervise and lead the team of sessional coaches who will deliver on all participation programmes including, Match day activities, Development Centres, Holiday Courses, Schools Programmes and all other participation sessions.
Create and implement new ideas and increase participation levels across all programmes.
- Lead & supervise on the Premier League (PL) Stars initiative by engaging with KS1/2 students in Schools to deliver PE curriculum schemes of work which encourage aspirational attitudes in education and inspire pupils to lead active and healthy lifestyles.
- Devise and implement stimulating schemes of work for the relevant age groups and subjects (KS1&2) throughout all sessions.
- Lead a team of sessional coaches and deliver an exciting and innovating range of After School Clubs which enable the participants to develop the core technical skills to enjoy innovative and the learning process that they are involved in.
- Lead a team of sessional coaches and deliver SWFCCP Holiday Courses which enable participants to learn in an environment which allows them to grow whilst having fun.
- Co-ordinate Performance level pathways to enable promising young players to pursue their personal best by attending SWFCCP Development Centre Programmes. This provision will be offered in partnership with SWFC Academy.
- Supervision of sessional staff will make sure that they are aware and conversant with all issues which will ensure safe practice is at the forefront of all SWFCCP Participation provision.
- Adhere to and implement all aspects of SWFCCP Safeguarding policy when working with children and/or vulnerable adults.
- Be responsible for ensuring that Risk Assessments are carried out thoroughly and comprehensively at all participation sessions in line with SWFCCP Health and Safety Policy
- Ensure that registration and consent of all participants is carried out to ensure safe practice takes place
- Ensure the collating of Monitoring and Evaluation data is captured on VIEWS
- Set and achieve equality targets in terms of delivery and staffing. To work first team home matches when required in order to use the power of football to incentivise and inspire, participants and key partners.
- To work as part of a multi discipline management team to ensure that all strands at SWFCCP are collectively working towards the achievement of an overarching strategic plan set by the Head of Community.
- NGB coaching Qualification level 2 preferably in football (E)
- Level 3 AfPE qualification (D)
- Valid 1st Aid qualification (E)
- Valid FA Safeguarding qualification (E)
- Sports related education or degree (D)
- Must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a football developmental role (E)
- Experience of working within an education-based initiative (E)
- Experience of working in a professional football club charitable programme (D)
- Experience of managing a small team(E)
- Experience of school-based delivery (E)
- Demonstrate the ability to acquire funds (restricted or unrestricted) in order to help to contribute towards the financial sustainability of SWFCCP Participation Strand (E)
To apply, please send your CV to [email protected]
Closing date: 9th August 2019