Sheffield Wednesday’s Community Programme are partnering up with the EFL Trust to run a traineeship scheme in customer service.
The course is available to those who are:
- Aged between 19 – 24
- Not currently holding a qualification at Level 3 or above
- Not currently in education, employment (16 hours or over) or training
Below is a structured breakdown of the 10-week course in Customer Service:
- Functional skills in English and Maths
- Health and Safety Level 1
- Customer Service Level 1
- 100 hours work placement (in a sector suited to you)
For those interested, an introductory morning will be held at 10am on Tuesday 17th March, at Cavendish Court Job Centre.
The start date of the course will be on Monday 23rd March at Hillsborough Stadium.
For more information contact [email protected], or call 0114 324 0780.