Customer Practitioner level 2
The role of a Customer Service Practitioner is to deliver high quality products and services to the customers of an organisation.
Your core responsibility will be to provide a outstanding service to customers which will be delivered from the workplace, digitally, or through going out into the customer’s own locality.
These may be one-off or routine contacts and include dealing with orders, payments, offering advice, guidance and support, meet-and-greet, sales, problem solving, after care, service recovery or gaining insight through measuring customer satisfaction. You may be the first point of contact and work in any sector or organisation type.
Your actions will influence the customer experience and their satisfaction with your organisation. You will demonstrate excellent customer service skills and behaviours, as well as product service knowledge when delivering to your customers.
You provide service in line with the organisation’s customer service standards and strategy and within appropriate regulatory requirements. Your interactions may include a wide range of situations and can include face to face, telephone, post, email, text and social media.
Key Areas of Study
- Knowing your customer
- Understanding the organisation
- Meeting regulations and legislation
- Systems and resources
- Your role and responsibility
- Customer experience
- Product and service knowledge
- Interpersonal Skills
- Influencing Skills
- Personal Organisation
- Developing self
- Being open to feedback
- Team working
- Equality – treating all customers as individuals
- Presentation – dress code, professional language
Duration: The apprenticeship will take a minimum of 12 months to complete.
Entry requirements: Apprentices will be required to have or achieve level 1 English and Maths and to have taken level 2 English and Maths tests prior to completion of their apprenticeship.
Link to professional registration: Completion of this apprenticeship will lead to eligibility to join the Institute of Customer Service as an Individual member at Professional level.
Level: This apprenticeship standard is set at Level 2.
Why Sheffield Wednesday Football Club?
- Already deliver high quality education programmes above national benchmark.
- A Unique Training Environment.
- Pride ourselves on a QUALITY service all round through our niche offering.
- We have a significant reach into the local community to recruit future talent for industry though our current involvement.
- Provide progression for our current talent into jobs with training through apprenticeship.
- Creating a partnership with industry to support productivity and growth through education.
- We are a specialist and approved provider of levy funded apprenticeships listed on the RoATP.
- To offer a comprehensive service we partner with both The Sheffield College and Universities.
For more information on any course or for a free consultation on how the levy effects your organisation please contact our Education Team on 01143240780 or email [email protected].